Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 1: Twelve Hours of Flying


IMG_1788.JPG
Originally uploaded by Militiaoftheimmaculata
So I was perhaps a little nervous about flying to Jerusalem, I don't know why and still don't, but it was such a beautiful trip getting to fly on a familiar airline.

I did study abroad in France when I was in High School and so now got to revisit a beautiful people and country. I was in France for about 2 hours...
The best part of the airline was hearing the French and also getting free Champagne on the flight, that's right FREE!!! It was DEELICIOUS.

The other was meeting some of the people on the way to Jerusalem, Fr. Bartolomie who will be in Jerusalem for 3 weeks doing some studies and George who will be going to Lebanon.

Then I arrived in Jerusalem and after being scared and confused about getting a taxi to the school (listening to loud Israeli men argue about who will take whom) and then another hour of driving...left me pretty tired. Yet, Tantur is so beautiful and I can't wait until the pictures upload so that you can see how awesome it is where I am staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment