Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Honoring one of my Best Friends!!!!


IMG_2382.JPG
Originally uploaded by Militiaoftheimmaculata
I just got back from one of the most beautiful and special weddings I will ever attend to. For some people that had asked, I wanted to post a prayer that I prayed for Tommy & Marguerite while we were about to eat:

"Heavenly Father, I want to ask a special blessing upon Marguerite and Tommy, and especially upon their senses.

I ask that you bless their eyes and give them the gift of purity to always see the best part of each other especially in those moments of difficulty.

I ask that you bless their ears with generosity, that they may always be willing to hear deeply what the other person has to say.

I ask that you bless their nose with discernment so that when they are cooking, they know that it is time to stop and go to a restaurant.

I ask that you bless their mouth with the gift of encouragement that their words my always build each other up and provide the sign of unity that the world needs.

I ask that you bless their touch with the gift of healing, so that each touch may bring them one step closer to holiness.

Heavenly Father, over all these things clothe them with humility that in the deepest fiber of their being they may know that in putting the other first, they are in fact putting themselves first.

Now I ask that you bless the gifts of Tommy & Marguerite as well as the food we are about to receive: Bless us Oh Lord...."

No comments:

Post a Comment