Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Monday, November 1, 2010

Let me introduce you to St. Maximilian Kolbe


St. Maximilian Kolbe is one of the first saints to really stir up in me a deep love for the Blessed Mother.  I joined the Militia Immaculatae which he founded even before I really knew what it was and WHO he was.  I came to read about him and came to love his love of the Blessed Mother.  Especially, I came to love his missionary zeal and his love for the Miraculous Medal.  I have also come to benefit so much from his deep reflections on the mystery of Mary's Immaculate Conception (something that I will go into later into much more detail).  On this feast of All Saints, this is one saint that you should come to know better!

St. Maximilian tells how he founded the MI was founded.

No comments:

Post a Comment