Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Friday, May 28, 2010

Marian Consecration

I am nearing the end of my Marian Consecration for the month of May.  It will end May the 30th and I will celebrate it on the 31st, the feast of the Visitation of the Blessed Mother.  That date coincides with a healing that I received 2 years ago when I was in the hospital with an intestinal obstruction.  A friend brought me water from Lourdes, and in this way, the Blessed Mother visited me all the way from France.  The irony was that 3 years prior to that, I had been in Lourdes but had been unable to bathe in the waters because of some situations that came up.  Now the Virgin Mary came to me and healed me with the water from Lourdes.  I was released the following Sunday.  Praise God and His and our Blessed Mother!!!

Consecrate yourself to Mary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment