Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jerusalem My Destiny

A city set up on a hill

Today I received my confirmation letter from Tantur that gives me a picture of what I will be doing while I am in Jerusalem.  It tells me what to bring and what to expect from this beautiful program.

This will be four beautiful weeks that includes 2 hour classes in the morning with planned excursions almost every day with the exception of a few weekends.  There will even be a 5 day excursion to Galilee.  Probably the most exciting thing will be meeting all the people that will be going on this program.

For instance on the first day:
9-11:30 orientation
1:15-5pm Trip, Perspectives on Jerusalem
5:30 pm evening prayer
Free time in the evening.

This is pretty much the routine for the whole 28 days that I will be there.  More updates coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment